Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Big Announcement

No, we're not moving (yet). And when we do, it will just be to buy a home years from now. We're staying in Jacksonville. I finally live less than half an hour from the beach - do you really think I'd leave that???

No, Chad is keeping his job. He loves it and the people with whom he works. The patients, well, somedays he likes them and somedays he doesn't. But there are usually good stories out of it either way, at a bare minimum. Plus, for the first time in our married life, we are NOT living off of loans but off of his paycheck. It's a milestone in a young couple's life. Most people hit it before 30. Not us...

But yes, we are expecting a baby :) Baby Reese #2 will be making her debut in early/mid September. And yes, we are having a girl. We are all excited, though poor Nathan has no idea of the massive changes that are about to rock his sweet little world. I'm not so looking forward to being truly pregnant all summer long here in the South. And Chad's not so looking forward to having to deal with a teenage daughter. But we really are excited for our upcoming arrival and all that she will bring with her. And there will finally be pink at our house, not just blue and doggies!

7 comments:

Big Guy said...

Congratulations!

We love and miss you guys!

Love B & J

Libby said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you to have a girl!

Angie said...

Congrats!! How exciting! I've always thought it would be nice to have a son first, to be a big brother to my daughter(s). :)

(Right now I need to work on dating someone, but you know - I like to think long-term :)

Heidi said...

Wow! I'm sure little Nathan will be such a great big brother and will enjoy showing his new sister the ropes! Here's to being preggo in the summer! :)

Unknown said...

hey Chad...I was looking for your contact info...I wanted to see how things are going for you...drop me a line when you can...Joe Widdison jwiddi@gmail.com

Stephanie Pulham said...

CONGRATS Brynn and Chad! That is so exciting. I am expecting a girl too, so YAY for girls!!!

Cathie said...

congrats!